ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

2013年11月16日 星期六

It's a beginning

Finally!!
I write dairy today.
Why?
Because my roommate has rampage for video game, I can't sleep easily.
Be honestly, they're playing video game which I'm interesting but I still wanna sleep...

Freddie, he is the guy who always play game(shutting) in the midnight.
Chris, he like to play online game and he would invite me to play lol.
Adon, he is a funny guy who like to do something unexpected.
I think I shell put some photos or pictures in my blog that will vivify the pages but I have no photo can match what I'm talk today.
About today, today is a lazy day because the temperature is nice and cool for me in the bed.
I didn't know what I wanna do so I called for Tina and asked the car are drove or not but she gave me a emotion which let me feel bad.
Today is a blue day....

沒有留言:

張貼留言